Every Santa Paws needs the ultimate accessory this December – a fabulous and festive Christmas jumper!
If your pet is happy wearing a jumper, then there are some fantastic ones to choose from this year. They’ll keep them warm and snug (especially on a chilly winter walk) while looking super adorable too. We’ve also found some lovely alternative accessories if they’re not keen on jumpers.
- We know our pets are snow cute – and even better, this jumper can be personalised with a pooch’s name too! (£14-£17, Next).
Santa’s Little Helper
- Ho, ho, ho! Or Woof, woof, woof? Your four-legged friend will certainly look the part of Santa’s little helper in this fantastic Santa costume (£12.99, Chelsea Dogs).
- Featuring Santa Claus himself, this blue and red Santa jumper is a lovely festive outfit for a furry friend (£10-£12, Pets at Home).
Rudolph’s best friend
- Your furry friend will look just the part in this chic and adorable jumper featuring Rudolph’s face (£12-£20, Next).
- Although not as bright as the festive red jumper above, we still absolutely love this gorgeous navy reindeer jumper (£14.95, Joules).
- Instead of a jumper with Rudolph on, why not dress your dog as Rudolph instead? Complete with 3D antlers and even a red nose to light the way, this little outfit will certainly spread Christmas cheer (£10-£12, Pets at Home).
Oh, Christmas tree…
- This bright and beautiful Christmas tree jumper with 3D bobbles is sure to guarantee a wagging tail (£14.95, Joules).
- Another classic Christmas tree jumper that you can bring out every year is this cute one (£10-£12, Pets at Home).
Stay warm and cosy in pyjamas
- This little model will be dachshund through the snow very happily before changing into these adorable Christmas pet pyjamas (£16, Joules).
- These gingerbread snowstorm pyjamas live up to their name – they’re made of super soft fleece material, so they’re the perfect solution if there’s a snowstorm outside! (£23.99, Chelsea Dogs).
- For those cold December nights, these reindeer fair isle pattern pyjamas are fabulous and festive while also cute and cosy (£23.99, Chelsea Dogs).
Match your PJs with your pooch
If you love the idea of matching with your pet this Christmas, we absolutely love the Marks and Spencer matching pyjamas range. These are fabulous festive presents for both people and pets, and there are a couple of designs to choose from.
- The red checked range is a fabulous festive colour, and you can match with the whole family, including a jumper for your four-legged friend too (£8-£12, Marks and Spencer)!
- Another matching range features adorable animals wearing festive accessories and also includes a dog jumper (£8-£12, Marks and Spencer).
- If your furry friend isn’t keen on jumpers, they could join the family by donning a classic Santa hat (£1.50-£2) or a scarf (£5, both Pets at Home).
- Is that a reindeer or a dog? Keep everyone guessing (and giggling) with this adorable reindeer hat (£5) and headpiece (£4, both Pets at Home).
- Try not to laugh at this super cute Christmas tree hat (£5, Pets at Home) – hilarious and adorable!
Timeless chic for sophisticated pooches
- Barbour always delivers timeless chic when it comes to doggy fashion. This red quilt coat (£39.95) is a classic Christmas colour.
Jingle all the way
- Your cat can jingle all the way this year in this red wrap cat harness (£8, Pets at Home). Complete with functional bells, it’ll keep them safe as well as seasonal!
Fabulously festive feline
- Fantastic felines will look fabulous and festive in this stylish velvet cat bow tie (£3, Pets at Home).
The purr-fect accessory this December
- Your cat will be the star of the show in this purr-fect accessory – a super chic Christmas cape, complete with a hood and ribbon-tie fastening (£7, Pets at Home).
Remember the proud pooch parents too!
Don’t forget, if you’re looking for gift ideas for a pooch’s human, we have an excellent selection of Christmas gifts that are perfect for any proud dog parent. For something special, take a look at our unique pawprint jewellery range. This collection is personalised with a miniaturised version of your very own pet’s paw to keep your beloved pet with you forever.
Every Santa Paws needs a fabulous and festive Christmas jumper this December – we hope we’ve helped you pick out some options with our list of favourites!