1. "I love my necklace so much! It brings me great comfort to know I’ve got my baby girl with me at all times."
2. "After my 16-month-old son fell asleep unexpectedly, I needed to find a way to have him with me. The ring is truly stunning in the red which is the colour we associate with our boy because of Christmas. I could not have picked a better ring to wear every single day."
3. "It took me two hours to actually open my parcel. I had butterflies when I did. I absolutely couldn’t have wished for more. My daughter’s ashes in a teardrop necklace is just beautiful. I have her with me forever."
4. "These earrings have a lot of meaning for me as my mum died unexpectedly just recently. Knowing she is close to me is so special."
5. "From start to finish, a five-star service. When I opened up my pendant, I was overwhelmed, it’s absolutely perfect and I can’t thank you enough."
6. "The keyring is exactly what I wanted and it didn't disappoint. It is a beautiful way to remember my mum’s handwriting."
7. "It’s the most wonderful representation of my much missed and much loved doggie. A space in my heart that is filled when I look down at my right hand, and it’s genuinely a one in a million piece. As unique and individual as each and every dog."
8. "Couldn’t be anymore thankful, took me 5 years to finally to do this and I’m so glad I have. The necklace is absolutely beautiful and I love that I have a part of him with me always."
9. "It was a present for my partner to contain her dad’s ashes. To say she was over the moon is an understatement. She cried happy tears and I often see her holding it tight against her chest."
10. "The whole experience was dealt with so dignified and compassionately. Couldn’t recommend this company enough, thank you so much."
11. "For a long time, we talked about having some of my husband’s ashes put into jewellery. Now our daughter is getting married, it seemed the perfect time. She will have her Dad with her on her wedding day and always. She chose the teardrop pendant in blue, her Dad’s favourite colour."
12 "It took a long time for me to find the courage to send some of my husband’s ashes to be made into jewellery. Hand on heart were so understanding and kept me informed. I knew I’d chosen the right people."
13. "I would recommend HOH to anyone who has experienced loss and wishes to keep their loved one, human or pet, close to them."
14. "In my hardest emotional time, creating this beautiful ring was so easy. Such a respectful and helpful company."
Wow, we feel totally honoured just reading through these incredible reviews, and every single other review we receive from our customers. We’d love to say a big thank you to all our customers for trusting Hand on Heart with your precious jewellery over the last fourteen years.