Are you looking to gain paid marketing experience in an exciting, growing company this summer? Do you have a passion for social media? Are you bursting with creative marketing ideas? If your answers are yes, you might be exactly who we’re looking for!
We’re searching for a social media content creator to join our Hand on Heart team on a paid marketing internship in the summer months. This opportunity would be perfect for a university student who is home for the summer and is looking for industry experience.
This is a really fun marketing role with lots of creativity involved. We want someone proactive and passionate who can help grow our brand awareness by creating engaging social content, jumping on trends and interacting with our social media community.
- Create and grow our Hand on Heart social media channels through engaging content.
- Research trends, best practices and growth strategies across social media, especially Instagram and Tiktok.
- Content creation - plan, create and edit content for Instagram and Tiktok.
- Manage content calendar, scheduling, and posting content across Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok.
- Filming and editing content and creating reels.
- Reporting evaluation metrics, such as follower growth, engagement, video views, story swipe ups etc.
- Instagram & TikTok obsessed! We want someone social media savvy and up to date with trends.
- A self-starter who is proactive, organised and loves generating new ideas.
- Experience in editing stories and reels for social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working days: 1-2 full days per week (flexible for the right candidate).
Location: Based in our studio in Hackthorpe near Penrith, Cumbria.
To apply, please send us a CV, a cover letter (or anything fun and creative!) telling us why you’d be the perfect candidate and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org