Customer Service Assistants
CLOSING DATE: 31/05/22
We have a fantastic opportunity for two part-time, highly motivated and customer focussed people to join our Customer Service team in our Studio at Hackthorpe, Penrith.
The customer will be your number one priority and everything you do will be focussed on making them happy. This role is great for those who like a good variety of daily tasks - you will be dealing with everything from customer emails and talking to customers via online live chat to batching orders ready for production and dispatching printing kits and complete orders. Strong experience in a customer service role is essential and experience in any ecommerce software is an advantage. This role is almost fully computerised and you must have excellent computer skills including spreadsheets. Based in the busy ‘hub’ of the business, you’ll demonstrate our H.E.A.R.T values (Happiness, Excellence, Adaptability, Responsibility, Teamwork) in everything you do and will be excited to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial business.
• Customer Service communications
• Processing orders and dispatching printing kits
• Uploading artwork/prints to the correct order file
• Batching workload for production
• Website updates (Shopify)
• Dispatching complete orders
• Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets
• Experience in working within customer services
• Attentive written skills to confidently assist customers via email and Website Live Chat
• The ability to work independently and as a group
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
This role will be covered by two new team members, each working 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Monday, Thursday, Friday 9-5).
During peak busy times (Nov/Dec), you will also be required to work every other Saturday. Salary will be negotiated based on experience in working within Customer Service and any relevant experience in e-commerce.
We run an extensive job progression programme which includes training at all levels, a pay scale which increases as you progress and 6 weeks paid holiday (rising to 7 weeks after 24 months). As a small company, we have a very entrepreneurial environment which is perfect for ambitious people who love to think outside of the box.