This week, we have made the transition to DPD to delivery most of our packages. This means when you order a piece of Hand on Heart jewellery, depending on where you are, DPD will be knocking on your door to deliver it. There are so many benefits in our move to DPD and we want you, the customer, to see how it will affect your journey through the HoH order process.
If your order is dispatched via DPD they will keep you up to date with all of the details so you know exactly when your parcel will arrive. We strive to make sure our customers get their orders as soon as possible, therefore it may even be with you before you expect it!
If you receive your delivery update and find that you are unable to be in to sign for your parcel there are a number of things you can do to make it easier for you to receive your order. You can use DPD's website or DPD’s app to make the following changes:
- Deliver to a pickup shop. If you’d prefer to pick your parcel up from somewhere convenient for you, you can choose to have the parcel delivered to a DPD Pickup Store.
- Deliver to a neighbour. If you have a trusted neighbour you’d be comfortable with signing for your parcel until you arrive home, you can instruct your delivery driver to knock on their door.
- Deliver to a safe place. DPD can deliver to anywhere you want, say the garden shed or an outdoor storage box. Your delivery driver will even take a photo of your parcel in its safe place so you know exactly where it is.
- Change your delivery address. Maybe you’d prefer to get it delivered to a relative or your place of work? If so you can easily change the delivery address to suit you.
- Change your delivery date. If the day your parcel is out for delivery isn’t the best day for you, you can delay it and choose the day which suits you best.
As you may know, if you’ve received a parcel from DPD previously, you can track the whereabouts of your delivery driver to see how far they are away from your address, and how long they are estimated to be. If you aren't able to track the order yourself, our Customer Service team are on hand to do any of the above for you, give them a call on 01768 800262.
“We are so excited about our move to DPD, it’s going to make our day in customer service so much easier. If a customer has a concern about the delivery of their order we will easily be able to alter any of their information or delivery options even after the parcel has left our studio. If any parcels are delayed I can track them from the office and ensure DPD has updated the customer and they know exactly where their parcel is at each point.” - Sophie, Customer Service Manager