So you love the idea and you know you really want a special piece of Handprint Jewellery, however choosing 'that' special piece is proving hard work. There's a lot to think about when choosing a piece of Handprint Jewellery. Here's a list of things you may like to consider....
1. How many Children/prints? You may like to take into account whether or not you plan to have more children in the future. If you consider your family complete, a necklace may be the perfect option for you. If you would like to have a piece of jewellery that you can add to in the future, you could go for a bracelet or add charms to your Pandora bracelet. We can add further charms to all of our bracelets in the future if required.
2. How often will you wear your piece? If you are likely to wear your special jewellery most of the time, we suggest choosing from our Handcrafted Range which will wear well over time. If you would like more of a keepsake to wear on occasion, our Engraved Range will be perfect for you.
3. How will you supply the prints? All of our handprint jewellery includes a free printing kit to take the prints. Each kit comes with full instructions and return UK postage. If you already have prints that you would like us to use, you can email these to firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget that keep a copy of your impressions for two years after ordering, so we can re-use your prints in the future if you would like to purchase again.
The next step is to consider who you would like to make your special jewellery. As handprint jewellery is such a special purchase, we always recommend putting product quality and real customer reviews as top priority when choosing your Handprint Jewellery Company. With the wonderful world of internet, it is now easier than ever to check out who you are ordering from and their reputation. Here are a few things that you may like to check out -
1. Check out the Company's social media sites. Facebook is a great place to see how active the Company is and see any Customer comments and reviews. Check out our Facebook page.
2. Is the Company using an independent review site? These are normally free and a great way for Customers to view all feedback for products and services. Check out our FEEFO reviews.
3. Look out for any hidden extras - printing kits and postage are often added extras! ALL of our Handprint Jewellery comes with a FREE print kit and standard delivery.
If you are unsure, never hesitate to call a company to speak to someone in person! You can call our friendly team Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm on 01768 800262