JOB SPECIFICATION - Campaign Marketing Manager
Working Hours: Full time
Location: Keighley Town Centre, West Yorkshire
Current Status: CLOSED
Can you help us move our campaign marketing to the next level? We are looking for a creative, results driven Marketing Manager to lead and deliver our online marketing campaigns across a range of channels. You will be a strong communicator with a confident approach and enjoy working as part of a team, while also having the initiative and motivation to work on projects alone. We’re looking for somebody with a minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, specifically email and social media. You will be able to work to deadlines and budgets, following strict brand guidelines and putting the customer and their needs at the forefront of your thinking at all times.
Working from our new West Yorkshire Marketing Office, you will have the passion to work with a fast paced and fast growing marketing team. This role would be perfect for an ambitious Marketer ready to flex their skills and knowledge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
Main purpose of the role:
- Creation and implementation of marketing campaigns across social media, email and website
- Controlling and optimising budget spend to achieve sales targets for each campaign
- Email acquisition, creation, testing and result analysis
- Identifying target audience and determining the right social channels and tactics to optimise relevant reach and engagement
- Social media advertising, optimisation and reporting
- Campaign content creation; blog posts, press releases
- Reporting campaign results, budgets, ROI
- Helping fill and maintain the internal marketing calendar
- Creation of graphics for campaigns and adverts
- Re-marketing (Adroll and Facebook)
- PPC (Google and Bing)
Candidates must possess:
- 2 years+ experience working in online marketing with experience of campaign management and delivery
- Experience using Hootsuite, Facebook Power Editor, Mailchimp, Magento and Google Analytics
- A good knowledge of SEO and PPC
- A track record of working to budget, reporting spend and CPA optimisation
- A results driven attitude and excellent project management skills
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic individual who will bring passion and growth to our marketing team and brand. You will be a great communicator and have strong attention to detail as well as being able to use your own initiative and have the flexibility to be able to adapt to new situations.
You will have previous experience in digital marketing (2 years minimum) with a proven track record of creating and optimising campaigns and generating website traffic and revenue. You will have experience in identifying SEO opportunities and generating a strong ROI from marketing campaigns. You will have experience in generating monthly reports on both growth and revenue and report back to the Head of Marketing. Experience in Social Media marketing is essential with a track record of enhancing a brands visibility and generating a strong ROI from Paid Social campaigns.
Are you who we are looking for?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly driven, close team and a fast growing company. There will be plenty of room for growth and is the perfect role to lay the foundations to an exciting career. We receive hundreds of applications for each position we advertise - to stand out, you need to be creative and catch our attention.
'Wow' us by applying in writing to: Careers@handonheartjewellery.co.uk telling us why you would be perfect for this role and why we should consider you and attach your CV. Applications close when the position is filled.
Current Status: CLOSED